|Home | What's New | People | Teaching | Research | Student Zone | Web Links | Resources | Gallery|
Building Services Engineering (BSE) is a challenging, interdisciplinary profession. It involves the specification, design, installation and management of all the engineering services associated with the built environment. With the growing complexity of engineering services in modern buildings and the significance of energy conservation and pollution control, the role of the building services engineer is becoming more and more important. Moreover, the need to provide an internal environment that balances the comfort needs of the occupants with the functional requirements of the building, using increasingly sophisticated technology, calls for engineers with a wide range of knowledge and skills.
The purpose of this home page is to create a one-stop, integrated hub for access to all related activities and provide useful information for students, staff, researchers, professionals and any interested persons. Please feel free to visit and give us comments or suggestions.
[-[BSE Events and Activities]-]
- The Building Design Process and Teamwork: Building Services Engineer [ArchSD] (2:11)
- SummitSkills -- Building Services Engineering (11:09)
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineer (Part 1) [BCA Singapore] (8:59)
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineer (Part 2) [BCA Singapore] (7:18)
- CIC_Careers_BuildingServicesEngineer.mov (3:37)