Supplementary materials for the workshop by Prof.
Peter Nielsen on 12 March 2005
1. Lecture notes by Prof. Peter Nielsen on 12 March 2005
2. Literature list provided by Prof. Peter Nielsen for this workshop (literature2.doc)
3. Nielsen, P.V.: Displacement ventilation – theory and design. Alaborg
University, 1993 ISSN 0902-8002 U9306
4. Skistad H. (ed.), E. Mundt, P. V. Nielsen, K. Hagström, J. Railo:
Displacement Ventilation in Non-industrial Premises. Rehva, Federation
of European Heating and Air-conditioning Associations, 2002.
This is a book written for both engineers and postgraduate students. This
pdf version omitted five original publications between Page 43-117, as
listed in the Contents. The materials in this pdf version contain sufficient
information for design and development of displacement ventilation.
5. Other publications available at the HKU main library
This is really a well written book on displacement ventilation with good
illustrations and design examples. Due to copyright issues, we only provide
2 selected chapters. If you like a personal copy of the book, please contact
Rehva, Ravenstein 3, B- 1000 Brussels e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is also a hard copy in the HKU main library (697.9
Skistad, Håkon, Displacement ventilation, Somerset, England : Research
Studies Press, 1994. (HKU Main library 697.9
Chen, Qingyan. System performance evaluation and design guidelines
for displacement ventilation. ASHRAE, 2003. (HKU Library 697.9
An Example Office with Two Persons [PDF]
About the speaker: Professor Peter V. Nielsen
Photos taken at the workshop: